Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself on the inside and out
YOU CAN’T CUT, DYE OR DO ANY CHANGES WITH YOUR HAIR WITHOUT CONSULTING WITH US FIRST!!!!!
1. USE NATURAL HAIR CARE PRODUCTS! Commercial hair care products promise great results, but they often contain ingredients that can dry out your hair and leave it looking limp and dull. You’ll probably notice a difference right away if you switch to products made with herbs, oils, and creams made that nourish hair. Most shampoos are made with strong cleansers called sulfates that strip the natural oils from your hair and cause it to get frizzy and frayed. Choose a natural shampoo made with cleansing herbs and oils instead. Check out a natural foods store for options. Try using no shampoo at all for the least chemicals. Conditioners made with aloe, coconut oil, shea butter and other pure substances add moisture to your hair and keep it looking healthy and fresh. Avoid using styling products that contain a lot of chemicals with names you can barely pronounce. You can make your own hair gel and hairspray instead of using the store-bought kind.
2. STAY AWAY from dyes and other permanent treatments! It’s actually in your contract, but for a reason! The chemicals in dye, bleach, Brazilian blowouts, chemical straighteners and chemical curlers can do a lot of damage if you use them too often. If we would like to change your hair color or change your hairstyle we will send you to our hairdresser who we can trust with!
3. GIVE YOUR HAIR OIL TREATMENTS! To restore your hair’s softness and shine, apply oil to your roots, shaft and especially tips a couple times a week. You can use oil in place of conditioner or after your hair is already dry. Once every few weeks, give yourself a deep conditioning treatment as follows: Massage olive oil or almond oil into your hair. Cover your hair with a shower cap or plastic wrap. Let the oil sit in your hair for 2 hours or overnight. Rinse it out with cool water until the water runs clear, then shampoo and condition as normal.
4. MAKE AN ALOE HAIR MASK. This will help your hair to look shiny; it also improves hair health. Use it twice weekly. Grab an aloe leaf and peel off the outer, to reach the transparent gel. Apply the aloe gel all over your hair, Leave in for 10 to 15 minutes. Wash out with normal water.
5. EAT NUTRIENTS that nourish your hair. A well-balanced diet with plenty of protein, vitamin B, iron, and omega-3s helps your hair stay as thick and healthy as possible. Vitamin B keeps hair thick and strong. Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables and nuts to get enough vitamin B. Eat beef, chicken, pork, fish and leafy greens like kale and spinach to get iron and protein. Salmon, walnuts, and avocados are excellent sources of omega-3s, which help your hair stay shiny and healthy. You can supplement your diet with vitamins designed to make hair stronger. Try prenatal vitamins, which contain a mix of ingredients that lead to great hair, nails and skin.